Wallie-Card is now paysafecard
Therefore, Wallie was automatically disconnected by ICEPAY at 31st of January 2012In case you offer Wallie as a payment method in your webshop or you are planning to add an e-wallet to your internet checkout, you need to activate paysafecard. This is easy, the only thing you have to do is to turn paysafecard to active in your ICEPAY Account. You can find most important information below:
- Wallie is now paysafecard*
- Wallie is not for sale in shops from 17th of November 2011
- Until 1.31.2012 consumers can pay with Wallie
- Until 3.31.2012 Wallie cards can be changed into paysafecards at Wallie Customer Service: firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 023 514 91 95
- ICEPAY advises merchants who want to offer a e-wallet to activate paysafecard as payment option as soon as possible, but at least before 1.31.2012
- ICEPAY will automatically disconnect Wallie as a payment option from 1.31.2012
- More information paysafecard website
paysafecard is a prepaid card for online purchases, just as Wallie. Paysafecard has one big advantage compared to Wallie: the company has a far more greater reach. Wallie is mainly used in Western Europe, paysafecard is a popular online payment method worldwide. By offering paysafecard you broaden the international reach of your webshop. You can find more information at the paysafecard product page.
* Attention: paysafecard is only available for ICEPAY Account holders with a Green/Blue/Black Account.
Check all ICEPAY Accounts and choose the account that best suits your business.
You can immediately start testing ICEPAY without any obligation.